List Price: $45.99
Sale Price: $45.99
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Attention: Handling Time: 1-2 working days Shipping Time: 3-5 business days; remote area needs longer time Ship Method: USPS Return Policy:We will exchange the defective product within 14 days upon you received the parcel, but only if it shows the product itself has defect, we need clear picture via email before you return the product(get our approval first please). Once get our authorization to return, please prepay the return shipping freight, once we get the parcel and inpsection done and it proves it's a deffect item, we will send you a new product, plus one more golf product(at your choice from our avaialable stock - search online "a99 golf" you can find them) at the equivalent value of the freight you just spend to return it to us. Exchange/Cancel -- If it's your reason(eg. size or color change) to exchange or cancel the order and return the product, yourself to bear the shipping cost for both way.
- Model: swing power fan - Size: Medium - Length: 79cm (31.1in)
- The resistance forces the golfer to use the big muscles in the back and hips. Power Swing cannot be simply picked up and lifted to the top, and on the downswing, the air resistance causes a powerful lag move seen in almost all great golfers. Power Swing Fan for the Jr. player is also available. Smaller fins, shorter shaft, same effect.
- Gift Package tip: If you buy this item for gift purpose and need extra outside package - please make sure Email us to notice on this; as usually we stick shipping lable onto the the color box directly. Extra charge $2 for gift package.
- Develop strength and muscle memory, perfect a smooth powerful l swing using wind resistance. Swing Power Swing in your normal swinging motion 30-40 times to strengthen the wrists, arms, and shoulders and add power and consistency. Practice the swing mechanics as taught by professionals. Developing golf muscles for over 25 years. Extensive research went into the development of this product. The Power Swing works on the principle of progressive air resistance. The faster the swing, the greater the resistance.
- The four plastic fins provide resistance throughout the entire swing and attain maximum effect when the velocity is greatest. The strong resistance benefits the golfer by increasing muscle strength and improving body rotation. The most apparent improvement, as seen through high speed photography, is a stronger wrist position at impact. In powerful golf swings, this dynamic position results in a sling-shot effect - the leading wrist joint stops momentarily, causing the clubhead to rapidly accelerate through the ball. The golf schools and teaching professionals we have seen are too numerous to mention. Though not a consideration when developing the Power Swing, instructors have discovered that it helps cure three of the worst common swing faults: lifting the club, coming over the top, and casting.