Rain-Mate Compact Travel Umbrella - Windproof, Reinforced Canopy, Ergonomic Handle, Auto Open/Close Multiple Colors
List Price: $29.95
Sale Price: $15.95
The Rain-Mate Travel Umbrella is the perfect blend of size, strength, durability, and resourcefulness. Water and wind proof, it's designed with 9 reinforced fiberglass ribs and an all metal frame and shaft making the 42" canopy highly wind resistant for the ultimate weather protection. Lightweight and compact, collapses to just 12" in length, perfect for travel. One touch auto open and close button lets you keep one hand free and avoid finger pinches. Stay comfortable and protected, knowing this is the last umbrella you'll ever need.
- WINDPROOF DESIGN - 9 reinforced fiberglass ribs with sturdy all metal frame and shaft make the canopy highly wind resistant for storms and the harsh outdoors. Compact, lightweight, stylish and durable for the best quality weather protection.
- FAIL-SAFE FLIP TECHNOLOGY - Our virtually indestructible weatherproof canopy survives super strong gusts of wind because the fiberglass hinges are equipped with a fail-safe technology that will invert the canopy but will not cause the ribs to bend or break. Unlike cheap umbrellas, our heavy duty umbrella is ready for whatever Mother Nature brings.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE - If anything happens to your brella, we will send you a new one at no extra charge. We warranty all types of issues.
- PERFECT TRAVEL SIZE - A 3 fold telescopic shaft is collapsible to a small 12" in length yet opens to form a large 42" canopy. Also comes with a travel sleeve to keep your bag dry. Small and tiny enough to fit in your purse, backpack, luggage, car, briefcase and more. Mini, portable and foldable design is perfect for men, ladies, and kids.
- AUTOMATIC OPEN AND CLOSE - No more struggling with finger pinching release mechanisms. The Rain-Mate Travel Umbrella features an auto open and auto close mechanism so all you have to do is simply touch a button on the ergonomic rubberized handle to expand and collapse the canopy making walking through the rain a breeze. This is the last umbrella you'll ever need.