Zensah Reflective Compression Leg Sleeves - Best Night Running Gear - Relieve Shin Splints - Calf Sleeves for Running - Improve Visibility,XS/S,Neon Pink
List Price: $32.49
Sale Price: $32.49
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Designed with athlete's safety in mind, the Reflect Compression Leg Sleeves offer high visibility and safety to runners at all hours. The Reflect Compression Leg Sleeves feature front and back reflectivity, chevron ribbing and graduated compression for ultimate support and comfort. The compression leg sleeves are 400% more reflective than any other compression leg sleeves available on the market. Runners, triathletes, cyclists and athletes of all levels can benefit from wearing the Reflect Compression Leg Sleeves at dawn, dusk and all dark hours. The reflective leg sleeves are based on the original best-selling Zensah Compression Leg Sleeve, incorporating features for targeted shin splint relief, faster recovery and reduced fatigue. When choosing a size, calf size should be used as the primary determinant. We list height for those who do not know their calf size. Calf Circumference , Height XS/S 9.5" - 12.5" , 5' 3" - Below S/M 12.5" - 15" , 5' 4" - 5' 10" L/XL 15" - Up, 5' 11" - Up
- Increased Visibility: The Zensah Reflect Compression Leg Sleeves are 400% more reflective than any other compression sleeve. This improves visibility and provides greater safety when running in low light conditions.
- Shin Splint Relief: The Zensah Reflect Compression Leg Sleeves were designed by professional athletic trainers to specifically target shin splints. The v-shaped chevron ribbing on the front of the sleeve provides the same relief as kinesiology tape without having to worry about being "taped up" by a trainer.
- Moisture Wicking and Ultimate Comfort: The compression leg sleeves are moisture wicking, ensuring they stay dry and lightweight even during the toughest runs and workouts. The leg sleeves are made with innovative Zensah fabric, which is anti-odor and ultra-breathable. A seamless design means no irritating tags or seams to cause discomfort.
- Calf Support and Injury Prevention: Micro-ribbing on the back of the leg sleeves provides calf support. Using the leg sleeves while running can reduce calf cramps and lessen fatigue. Pin-point compression provides targeted support where it is needed the most. The compression in the leg sleeves also helps to provide muscle stabilization, reducing micro tears and preventing injuries.
- Improved Circulation and Faster Muscle Recovery: The compression in each pair of leg sleeves helps to improve venous return, increasing blood flow and circulation. This leads to faster muscle recovery time, as muscles receive more of the oxygenated blood they need to recover. It is also good for traveling, at it helps to reduce leg swelling.